Splio develops a Customer Platform for marketers, delivering completely connected customer
experiences on and offline, driving loyalty and revenue for retailers.
Headquartered in France, Splio has offices in China, Spain, Italy, Poland, and Brazil and serves more than 500 retailers. Customers include The Kooples, La Grande Récré, Beauté Privée, Repetto, Le Slip Français, Longchamp...
Splio is an innovative French Tech company looking for a self-motivated marketing and communications assistant, open to great challenges such as developing content, generating buzz and organizing disruptive events in Spain and in France.
He/she will be in charge of assisting the marketing team on the Social Media and events organization in France, Europe and China.
- Create compelling content (written, photo, and video) for social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, LinkedIn and WeChat.
- Proactively manage social community to drive engagement and positive sentiment
- Manages day-to-day social influential monitoring and identification of engagement opportunities
- Help execute strategic social media content and campaigns for new initiatives, events, and partnerships.
- Track, and analyze the performance of social media posts and channels and make recommendations accordingly.
- Collaborate on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications.
- Develops and communicates the before/during/after plans for each event, ensuring all participants are aware of their role, also providing follow up and ROI analysis for event effectiveness measurement.
- Use online project management to track deliverables and guarantee tasks are completed on deadline (MS 365)
- Evaluates event performance, including lead and ROI tracking and delivers wrap-up reports.
- Manages all logistics of the events, from the registration site to maintaining the budget.
- Ensures relevant content is presented, corporate branding is maintained, and pre- and post- event communication strategies that deliver results are developed.
You have a master’s Degree or equivalent
You have strong appetite for online marketing and all different types of format (podcast, video, editorial…)
You have strong interest for social medias: LinkedIn, WeChat, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
You are curious, creative and positive attitude
You are willing to learn
You have very international profile: English is a must, Chinese and French are a plus
- Contract Type: Internship (Between 6 and 6 months)
- Location: Paris, France (75002)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 1 year