Splio is an omnichannel marketing platform that combines marketing automation and loyalty marketing. The platform enables marketers to unify their customer knowledge, orchestrate marketing campaigns and loyalty programs, both online and offline. Splio helps brands adapt to New Loyalty, with both points-based and relationship-based programs, to acquire, reactivate and engage their customers and boost their revenue.
More than 500 brands around the world use Splio every day, including The Kooples, La Grande Récré, Beauté Privée, Repetto, Le Slip Français, Longchamp....
What you will do
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for development of product messaging strategies, content, materials, go-to-market activities, and internal training within Splio. This position reports to the Chief Product & Marketing Officer and collaborates closely with regional marketing teams as well as the product management team on global go-to-market strategies. The objective of this role is to elevate and improve the Splio product messaging, positioning, consistency and company-wide sales execution.
The position will require development, execution and management of Splio’s product strategies, including:
• Message strategies and communication
• Market facing materials and content
• Sales training and enablement
• Product Positioning
• Market Analysis
This position will also be accountable for the creation and maintenance of:
• Analyst and Influencer relations
• Sales on-boarding materials
• Internal facing knowledge sharing
• Customer segmentation and use cases
• Competitive intelligence
• Capturing client case studies and testimonials
• In-bound Lead Generation systems
In this role, you will be expected to liaise with key internal stakeholders to continue to elevate Splio’s internal knowledge sharing and external market presence. The position will also require experience working with a cross-functional team as it relates to product development and global go-to-market strategies.
• Execution and management of the company’s product messaging and positioning.
• Participate in the strategy, development, execution and management of the company’s sales enablement and training programs.
• Work with senior management in marketing, and product management to build a comprehensive multi-tiered influence plan for industry analysts and other key industry influencers.
• Participate in a cross functional team to capture and promote key use cases and client case studies.
• Execute product launch campaigns for new products or new versions of existing products.
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of existing and emerging digital technologies and platforms.
• Be an expert for our CRM and In-bound Lead Generation tools.
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of our product marketing programs and ROI.
• Play a leadership role in communicating product capabilities, features and benefits on public websites, presentations, and other marketing collateral.
Skills we are looking for
Desired experience & expertise
• 3+ years in marketing of digital marketing or SaaS products.
• Experience in working closely with sales teams to translate company and product positioning to sales success.
• Experience executing varied go-to-market strategies.
• Excellent writing and digital presentation skills.
• Deep experience with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms. HubSpot a plus.
• Fluent English required.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
• A passion for communicating product values.
• Dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
• High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Be a communicator with demonstrated ability to craft a vision, engage with stakeholders and get ideas quickly to market.