What is Sqreen
Software is eating the world. But the bad guys are hacking software products every day. We are a team from the Apple internal security team, and we are on a mission to make application security simple for all developers.
Sqreen is a SaaS product that helps developers detect security issues, protect them from attacks, and gives engineering teams the information they need to build better applications.
Sqreen has a great product and grew organically with its first customers. Now is time to accelerate growth!
We are looking for a biz dev intern passionate about SaaS and software. You'll be working directly with the CEO, explore different business verticals, generate leads and engage with them. You’ll set up and track KPIs to double down successful experimentations.
You love technology, you love SaaS and you are highly motivated to sell a B2B/SaaS technology that will protect thousands of companies. You will work in an international, venture backed, startup. Prime office location - work at the center of the startup ecosystem in Paris. Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high.
Responsibilities & Profile
- Identify proper business verticals and sales strategy
- Initiate contact with leads
- Qualify prospects and measure interest - especially inbounds and sign-ups
- Define internal processes of collaboration between sales and marketing
- Maintain and update CRM with customer details (needs, projects, used coding languages, check competition trends) in order to adjust Marketing campaigns
- Hiring opportunity at the end of your internship (Business Dev or Customer Success)
- Graduating Business or Engineering School, MSc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english (international team and customers)
- Eager to work in a high velocity startup environment
- Autonomous, creative and organised
- Strong interest in selling B2B/SaaS products is a plus
- Quick learner on technical products
- Be hungry and foolish (who said the founders worked 10yrs at Apple?)