Swapcard is an event networking app, we provide our solution to organizers to help their participants make meaningful encounters.
We launched our services by the end of 2014 and have worked with almost 900 events so far. We are growing quickly, and are now opening an office in Canada.
Swapcard is also a great startup with 15 young and passionate team-members. We’ve just closed a new fundraising deal which will soon let us grow to 35 members and conquer new territories. We have a very strong team spirit and we love to learn new things.
You’ll work on the AARRR framework to increase the number of event organizers using our services as well as the usage rate of our app by attendees and exhibitors.
- Optimizing landing pages, conversion rates, and customer paths
- Identifying new acquisition channels to get more qualified leads
- Implementing and testing these ideas, by developing landing pages, scraping tools, automated tasks.
- Collecting and measuring each action to provide clear KPIs on their performance
- Providing insights on the product based on analytics
- You love to learn and to tackle challenges
- Good knowledge in HTML / CSS / JS
- Driven by data and results
- Rigorous, autonomous and resourceful
- Always following trends on web marketing
You must be in the last year of your studies so we can offer you a long-term job afterward, based on your performance and results. We need you to be hard-working and very engaged in your projects.
You’ve always dreamt of joining a fast-growing startup? This your chance!
You’ll be trusted and have responsibilities and autonomy, and we’ll make sure you always keep learning and growing along with Swapcard.
It also means joining a passionate, highly-skilled and friendly team, on a “Work hard, Play hard” atmosphere.
- Salary: from 800 to 1200 € / month depending on your profile
- Lunches, snacks & perks
- Friday drinks, team activities