Swapcard is the fastest growing event networking app. We provide our app to event organizers to help their participants make meaningful encounters.
We launched our services by the end of 2014 and have worked with almost 900 events so far. We are growing quickly, and are now opening an office in Canada.
Swapcard is also a great startup with 20 young and passionate team members. We’ve just closed a new fundraising deal which will soon allow us to grow to 35 members and conquer new territories. We have a very strong team spirit and we love to learn new things.
We have managed to grow thanks to our product, outbound, and customer care. Now we want to strengthen our brand and organic growth. And we need you for that! You'll be in charge of content marketing, including written and video content, and collaborating alongside with the marketing team.
- Defining a content plan & strategy
- Producing and promoting content
- Preparing video script and managing its production
- Redaction of newsletters, case studies, and press releases
- Analyzing KPIs to measure and improve impact
You have acquired great content marketing knowledge, writing on your own or for startups.
- Excellent writing in English
- Good knowledge of social media & SEO
- Strong interest in the events industry
- Driven by results
We are looking for those who are able to learn and adapt quickly, with a strong sense of passion and humility.
This is an amazing opportunity to help build a brand and have a strong impact on the success of a fast-growing startup.
You’ll quickly earn a lot of responsibilities and autonomy, and we’ll make sure you’ll always be learning and growing along with Swapcard.
It also means embracing an amazing adventure with a hard-working team but in a passionate and friendly atmosphere.
- Salary based on your profile
- Free gear
- Lunches, snacks & perks
- Friday drinks, team activities