Swapcard is the fastest growing event networking app. We provide our platform to event organizers to help participants make meaningful encounters.
We launched our services by the end of 2014 and we have worked with almost 900 events so far. We have a strong traction (+400% YoY), and are now expanding our sales team in France and internationally.
Swapcard is a great startup of 21 young and passionate team-members. We’ve just closed a new fundraising deal which will soon let us grow to 35 members and conquer new territories in the coming years.
We have a very strong team spirit and we love to learn new things.
Our goal is to lead this global market within 2 years. Your mission is to help us to grow Swapcard as quickly as possible. You will convince event organizers of the value creation of our platform for their events. You’ll also work closely with the marketing and tech team to improve our product and processes.
- Qualifying sales target
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle
- Contacting outbound prospects and highlighting our value proposition to raise interest
- Booking meetings and closing deals
- Attending customers’ events nationally and internationally to meet leads and stakeholders in your target market
You may be in charge of the sales strategy and development in a specific industry, based on your level of experience.
- Fluent in English, any other language (Spanish, German, Arabic, Dutch..) would be a big plus
- An experience in a BtoB sales position is required, ideally in the international event industry
- Result oriented
- Proven international communication and negotiation skills
- Ambitious and hustler
- Rigorous, autonomous, flexible, responsive, curious
- Sky is your limit and selling is the best way to reach it!
You must be in the last year of your studies so we can offer you a long-term job afterward, based on your performance and results. Our team is made of fast-learners, passionate, humble and international people.
You’ll be trained to our products, sales, and marketing process during your integration period.
You’ll quickly earn responsibilities and autonomy, with a hard-working team in a passionate, friendly and international atmosphere.
Beyond all of that, you’ll embrace an amazing start-up adventure who is digitally disrupting the event industry globally.
- Internship indemnities: from 800 to 1200 € / month depending on your profile
- Lunches, snacks & perks
- Friday drinks, team activities