As Marketing Manager for Southern Europe, you will be responsible for developing an integrated marketing strategy with our Commercial Sales and Partner teams. These marketing campaigns will be both demand generation and customer focused, to increase pipeline, accelerate revenue creation directly, as well as positively promoting the Tableau brand. This is an exciting broad marketing role where you will be involved in the planning as well as execution of all marketing activities.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Planning - Development and execution of the Southern Europe Commercial marketing plans
- Demand Generation - Work with commercial teams to develop local demand and lead generation programs, as well as account-specific marketing activities. Research and assess new ways to drive new leads, leveraging various media, targeted lists, and other opportunities to build awareness. Activities to include but not limited to; events, direct mailers, webinars, call out campaigns, digital, email campaigns, content development, brand awareness, recruitment and workshops.
- Events - Identify appropriate events across Tableau’s target markets, ensuring success of events from branding, promotions, and follow-up as well as develop and execute Tableau’s field events in local markets
- Partner Marketing – Scale regional marketing activities by working closely with partner marketing team to excite and enable our channel partners to ensure growth in this area.
- Database Marketing – Understand the best ways to segment and leverage this asset to drive more results
- Reporting - Providing regular reporting cadence on all marketing activities to track performance, contribution to pipeline and ROI, and adjust where necessary
- Global Collaboration - Working closely with the Go-to-Market, Digital Marketing, Customer Marketing, Business Development, and Product Marketing teams
Who you are…
Experienced. Marketing Manager experience working for a technology vendor.
Energy and Creativity. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process.
A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
Detail oriented. Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you.
Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
Strong communication and presentation skills. You love the idea of sharing the Tableau story.
Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission.
You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!