Directly reporting to the Group Director of Organization, you conduct internal projects following the agenda and in accordance with the decisions of the Top Management. These assignments concern all Group departments in Europe, both operational and functional, and are as follows:
• Organizational projects, particularly post-merger integration
• Formalization and implementation of processes
• Internal audits
• Cost optimization program
• Framing and piloting projects for setting up operational applications
• Ad-hoc studies
The position will lead to frequent direct contacts with the members of the Top Management, particularly Regional Managing Directors, and close interaction with the business teams.
Graduated from a bachelor or Master’s degree, you have minimum 2 years of professional experience in a consultancy firm. You have excellent writing and presentation/communication skills and you have knowledge of financial matters to succeed in this job. Creative, curious, you know how to deal with a complex project and demonstrate a high level of initiative. You demonstrate autonomy, flexibility, rigor and organization.
As part of your missions, you need to provide pragmatic solutions to complex problems. To do this, you must be rigorous, have a strong analytical and synthesis capacity, but also an acute practical sense and the necessary perspective to discern strengths and opportunities for improvement.
To define and implement solutions, you work daily with the most diverse people within the company. It is therefore imperative to have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong capacity of conviction to gain their support.
You must be very autonomous in:
- the understanding of the issues raised,
- the design and conduct of an appropriate approach, knowing ideally to properly apply the skills and techniques acquired within a large auditing or consulting firm (project management, process analysis and formalization, management of interviews, animation of think tanks, support of the change ...)
- the definition of a solution in consultation with the actors concerned,
- the organization of validation, generally with the General Management,
- implementation and support.
Dynamic, creative and innovative, you always take the lead and you are able to persuade and federate all stakeholders involved in a project. A good knowledge and a marked interest for the sector of the Large Distribution and / or Real Estate are a plus.
Based in Paris, you will be required to travel frequently in the regions of the Group and, as such, you must be fluent in English. written and oral (working language).