Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, “Veeva is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud, and life sciences.” The company topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 650 customers range from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from a high caliber team and make a real impact. The role includes responsibility across core marketing activities, including demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are resourceful, results-driven, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great way to get your marketing career started. This position will be based out of Neuilly-sur-Seine/Paris (France).
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing plans across Europe.
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing, creative services, content, product, public relations, social media, and digital team across North America and Europe to manage field marketing program components.
- Demand Generation: Execute demand generation campaigns to reach key influencers and decision makers and nurture those who aren’t yet ready to make a buying decision.
- Events: Organise and coordinate Veeva and industry events, managing well thought out pre- and post-event activities as well as all of details during the event.
- Digital & Social Media: Support the execution and optimisation of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, Slideshare, Facebook, YouTube, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads and other outlets.
- Reporting: Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (events, campaigns, Google analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Exceptional English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Tech-savvy and fast learner.
- Well organised with a very high attention to detail.
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations.
- Minimum 2 years relevant marketing experience in field marketing and demand generation, ideally in a high growth software or cloud-based solution provider.
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Degree in marketing or a relevant field.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
Nice to have
- Field marketing experience related to CRM technology, content management and/or data management.
- Experience with salesforce.com and Pardot.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite.
- Adept at working cross-functionally.
- Native language skills in German or Italian.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com.