Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, “Veeva is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud, and life sciences.” The company topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 650 customers range from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The digital marketing associate manager is a key component of Veeva’s European marketing team, as you will help shape, manage, and execute Veeva’s digital strategy across the European corporate website and our other digital touchpoints (LinkedIn, Google Ads).
This is a highly visible role and the right candidate for this position is a detail organized self-starter with experience and passion for all things digital. Ideally looking for a candidate with a combination of skills, experience, and/or education related to digital content management, digital marketing, and digital strategy. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Sr. Director of Digital and is located in the greater London area, UK or in our Paris office, France.
- Partner with European and global marketing and stakeholders to scope, plan and implement our digital content strategy.
- Manage and execute all content updates on veeva.com/eu and support updates on veeva.com.
- Manage the digital project queue and work cross-functionally with other teams to drive web projects that improve site design, digital engagement, and demand generation.
- Report on Veeva.com/eu’s digital effectiveness and social media channels, tracking KPIs and showing performance and business impact on business priorities.
- Maintain and optimize Veeva.com/eu for SEO.
- Implement Linkedin and Google ads campaigns in coordination with the field and product marketing team
- Manage our social media channels in coordination with the field, PR, and product marketing teams (YouTube, Twitter, LibkedIn, Facebook, Slideshare)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in digital marketing
- Experience with supporting content management updates of websites and/or blogs including experience editing HTML.
- Experience in implementing Linkedin Ads and Google Adwords and optimizing campaigns to increase engagement and conversion
- Experience with maintaining and optimizing digital properties for SEO.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager).
- Experience in social media using YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Slideshare
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent attention to details and fast learnerSelf-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Exceptional English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Nice to Have
- Prior experience as a WordPress administrator or equivalent CMS a plus.
- Comfortable with web design including creation and editing of digital assets that are optimized for the web using tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Experience in Enterprise B2B including working with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua).
- Familiarity with Google G Suite.
- Adept at working cross-functionally.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org.