Wedoogift is a start-up that revolutionizes the world of gift vouchers thanks to its dematerialized technology: gift vouchers can now be used both in stores and on the internet in more than 650 partner stores (Amazon, Fnac, Sarenza, Nature & Discoveries, etc.).
Created by Jérôme Proust and Florian Boret in 2014, the start-up already has more than 5,000 corporate clients (TF1, Echos, Groupama, LCL, AirFrance, etc.).
Supported by prestigious shareholders including Xavier Niel, Wedoogift needs the best team to lead the adventure with its international deployment!
Attached to the DAF, your missions will be as follows:
- Participate in the management and management of supplier and customer elements
- Ensure the proper transmission of documents to our accounting firm
- Be proactive in terms of possible improvements in the internal management of the company
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to shake up an oligopolistic market of more than 3 billion euros, only in France
- The opportunity to participate in an entrepreneurial adventure and know what 3-digit growth means
- A pleasant working world between ping-pong and foosball
- Benefits (restaurant vouchers, gift vouchers, pass navigo supported 100%)
- You are looking for an internship of 6 months from January
- You have a minimum of 2 years in Accounting or equivalent
- You are passionate and convinced by the Wedoogift mission
- You want to learn and quickly acquire responsibilities
- You show great organizational rigor
- Dynamic and pro-active, you have strong capacity for anticipation, prioritization and organization.
- Excel has no secrets for you
Conduct of the interviews
- HR Telephone Interview
- DAF Interview
- Founding interview