Weglot is a SaaS tech start-up that turns any website into a multilingual one. Offering a simple and user-friendly interface to let users manage translations.
We're building the best multilingual service for web applications owners. With our API-based solution, we make it easier to open websites to the world!
In a year, Weglot grew over 20,000 users and 2,000 customers around the world. We are now building an amazing team with very talented people, from customer success heroes to tech ninjas. Come join us!
About the job
At Weglot, the customer experience is key. It provides both tangible value to our end-users and a unique way to collect feedbacks for product improvements.
Your main mission will be help users to integrate and use Weglot. You will mainly communicate with them via email or live chat, regarding several questions/issues that they face, mainly:
- Integration & setup of Weglot in their website
- Language button customization/design (CSS code)
- Weglot platform general usage & pricing questions
You will also be involved in the overall support process improvement, identifying relevant tools available and implementing them, structuring and analyzing KPIs.
You will be the bridge between the customers and the engineering team.
You will work closely with the head of customer service and the 2 co-founders.
If you are talented and passionate about helping and solving users problem, willing to provide best-in class experience to Weglot thousands of users and if you want to work in a small and fast growing environment, then we’d love to hear from you :)!
- Make every user super happy by solving their problem and delivering a great experience
- Create educational content (blog posts, FAQs, video, tutorials and others)
- Maintain product expertise
- Select best support management tools available based on an educated decision process
- Build KPIs to track and measure the support load (response time, user satisfaction, NPS)
- Structure customer's’ feedback process to fuel the product roadmap
- Enjoy writing, and do so quickly and clearly (you need to be highly proficient in written English)
- Great communication skills (empathy, positive, patience, clarity in communication, autonomy)
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have great analytical/problem solving skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Weglot works to a range of audiences
- Love constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
NICE TO HAVE
- Professional experience in a client-facing role or a previous professional experience in a technical customer support team
- Knowledge of a CMS plateform (WordPress, Shopify,...)
- Work in a fast growing start-up with clients in more than 100 countries around the world
- Salary above legal minimum
- Bi monthly drinks