Wingly is Europe’s leading flight sharing platform. We connect private pilots with passengers so they can share the cost and the passion of the flight. Founded in July 2015, we have already connected tens of thousands of people, making flying accessible again.
Who are we looking for?
• Front-End Web-Development skills with strong focus on HTML, CSS and JS
• Strong understanding of UX / UI - perfectionistic-attitude
• Skills in PHP & MySQL are a strong plus
• More than 3 years experience of web development experience
• Fluent in English, any additional language is a great plus
• In charge of the frontend and user experience of the entire platform
• You will work in a small team of designers, developers and directly with our CTO
• Development of the website through creativity and skills
Why join Wingly?
Wingly is an international team of people who are passionate about aviation, and who are promoters of the collaborative economy. Joining us means living the start-up experience at its best. We work hard, but also enjoy our team activities such as flights aboard light aircraft and helicopters. Our headquarters are located at Starburst Accelerator / Boucicaut within a space of focus and creativity, surrounded by a plethora of other startups.
How to Apply
Ready for Take-Off? Then contact us at: email@example.com and send us your CV, Git and Achievement Portfolio