CDI in Paris
Yello is a fast growing fintech startup founded by two expert entrepreneurs, with around twenty international team members. We created a new-generation banking payment terminal, fully-integrated in an open Android phablet (www.yelloco.com).
To further strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an experienced Middleware System Integrator to join our Paris office. The role of the Middleware System Integrator will be to integrate the Android developer platform onto the embedded devices onto the YelloPad, Yello’s product.
• Minimum 4 years experience in Android development and system integrations
• Basic knowledge of hardware schematics
• Experience with Android rugged devices (tablet, mobile, and/or embedded devices)
• Development experience in Linux Kernel e/o Bootloader (i.e. uboot)
• Java, C++
• Familiarity with some of the Android subsystem (WiFi, LTE, GPS, Multimedia)
• Full professional proficiency in English (TOEIC 900+ or equivalent is required)
• Team player, flexible, with a can-do attitude — whatever it takes
• Comfortable with challenging environment and projects